Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 36



Chapter 36 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 36:

“I have something to tell you, and you’re probably going to think I’ve completely lost my mind. You can’t say anything to anyone about what I’m going to tell you.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s get back to my house and get into some dry clothes first. I suspect you’re going to need a drink when I tell you.”

₪₪₪₪₪

It’s about my dreams. They’re…” Ethan broke off as Ryan suddenly appeared out of thin air.

“What the…” “Oh shit!” Jordan and Ryan exclaimed simultaneously before Ryan disappeared again.

Jordan sat there open-mouthed as Ethan handed him a glass of water. “What the hell was that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment