Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 33



Chapter 33 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 33:



In a shaky voice, Ethan responded, “But I’m not sure I can. What if I hurt you?”

“Relax, baby. It’ll be good. Just do to me what you like guys to do to you. Believe me, it’ll be awesome.” Ryan got up and went into the bathroom. A few seconds later he returned with a bottle of hand lotion. Climbing back onto the bed he told Ethan to roll over onto his stomach.

Confused, Ethan said, “I thought you wanted me inside you? If you’ve changed your mind, that’s fine. I love having you inside me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment