Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 18


Chapter 18 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 18:


Dennis, the nurse walked back out to the nurse’s station and called Doctor Benzik. “I’m unable to get any kind of response from Mr. Evans. Do you still want him put in a private room and the medical ward?” He paused to listen to the doctor’s instructions. “Yes, Doctor. I’ll take care of it.”

He turned to the other nurse on duty. “Carrie, you and I are to personally take Mr. Evans to the med ward. Doctor Benzik wants us to continue to try and get a response from him. Since we’ve been taking care of him from the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment