Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 13


Chapter 13 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 13:



“So Ethan, why don’t we begin with you telling me a little about yourself."

"There's really not a whole lot to tell. I'm 26 and I have my own business doing antique furniture restoration. I have two brothers and a sister. Do I tell her I'm gay? That might not be a good idea. She might have me committed.

"Do you have anyone special in your life?"

"Not now. It didn't work out."

"I'm sorry to hear that. What happened, if you don't mind me asking."

"He intentionally infected me with HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment