Friday, June 5, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 4



Chapter 4 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

This week I forgot to use any of the prompts. Oh, well *sheepish grin*

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 4:




“That goddamn mother-fucker is going to pay for what he did to you, and pay dearly.” Chris said with so much violence in his voice and body language that everyone recoiled.

“Chris, settle down.” Troy said.

“Settle down? Settle down? How can you sit there calmly and tell me to settle down when this has got to be the worst day of Ethan’s life?”

Troy responded, “Chris, I’m just as mad as you are over this situation, but anger and violence is not going to help Ethan. Look at him; he’s shaking like a leaf. He’s gotta be terrified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment