Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heading Down The Long Road chapter 14

Chapter 14 of Heading Down The Long Road (the 4th book in The Long Road series) is up. You can find the chapter here.

If you have not read the first 13 chapters yet, you can find them here.

Here's a little preview of what you'll find:


"Greg. Greg! We have some of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country. My money is on Kevin making a full recovery. I've seen people with worse spinal cord injuries than his walk out of this hospital unassisted.  Kevin has a chance. Don't take that away from him.

Tears flowed down Greg’s face as he digested the news. “I want to see him.”

“You can’t be moved because of your body cast and he can’t be moved because of his broken back. What I can do, though, is get you the number to the phone in his and Gwen’s rooms so you guys can at least talk on the phone. Since only Gwen’s neck is immobilized, I’m sure I can arrange for her to visit you.” Andy answered him.

“I don’t know if she’ll want to see me,” Greg whispered sorrowfully.

“She does. She’s been asking about you and Dave.”

“Probably to blame me for her and Kevin’s condition. I know because I blame myself.”

Once again, Dave jumped on this a little more forcefully this time. “You are not responsible for their injuries. Hicks and Kenson are. Not you!”

“I’m the one who got them fired…”

No comments:

Post a Comment