Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 27


Chapter 27 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.



Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 27:

As Ryan paced back and forth, he became more and more agitated. There is an answer and I’ve got to find it somehow. I just don’t know where to begin looking. I’m getting really frustrated. The sound of his comp-com ringing startled him out of his thoughts. Duncan was calling his. “Duncan. What’s up?”

“I’m just calling to check on you to see how you’re doing.”

“How I’m doing? How I’m doing? How the fuck do you think I’m doing?” Ryan answered with a little more heat than he intended. But then again, with all the rage and frustration, maybe it wasn’t enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment