Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday brief - Love Across Time chapter 19


 Chapter 19 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 19:

“I’m willing to be that it was Agatha Jones who phoned in the phony obit. If Liam calls back with the temporal and geographic coordinates I think he’s going to, Connor, Adrienne and I are going back to those same coordinates and catch that bitch red-handed. If I’m right, she’s broken enough temporal laws to get kicked off the tribunal. Then we’ll have our unanimous vote and all charges against Ryan will be dropped.”

“I’d so love to be there when she gets caught,” Anne said.

“So you come along with us. In the meantime, let’s continue going over the evidence. We don’t want to leave anything to chance.”

The room was silent as they all continued to pour over records and after what seemed like an eternity, the phone rang.


“Give me some good news, Liam. You’re sure? There’s no question? Great. We’ll be right there. Set travellators 1-5 to those temporal coordinates and set the geographic coordinates for around the corner. Grab a video unit and get Terry to cover Control for you. The five of us are going to take a little trip.” Hanging up the phone he turned to everyone in the room. “Let’s go, gang. Time to get some justice for Liam.”

No comments:

Post a Comment