Sunday, July 20, 2014

Heading Down The Long Road chapter 6

Chapter 6 of Heading Down The Long Road (the 4th book in The Long Road series) is up. You can find the chapter here.

If you have not read the first 5 chapters yet, you can find them here.

Here's a little preview of what you'll find:

An inexplicably nervous Dave glanced at his watch. Five-twenty-five. I’m early. I hope he won’t mind. God I’m so nervous, but then it’s not every day I ask someone to move in with me and spend the rest of their life with me. What if he says no? What will I do then? I can’t lose him. I love him too much, but what if he doesn’t feel the same way about me? I know he loves me, but does he love me enough that he will spend the rest of his life with me? Should I ask him or should I wait? I wish I knew for sure how he truly felt about me. I guess I’ll just have to play it by ear.

“Good evening sir. Welcome to the Thompson building. How may I help you?”

“Hi. I’m Dave Barton, here to see Greg Peters, please. He’s expecting me.”

“One moment, please.” The doorman picked up the phone. “Mister Peters, there is a Dave Barton here to see you. Of course. Thank you.” He turned to Dave. “Go right on up, sir. Third floor, apartment 302. Take a left out of the elevator then another left.” He pressed the button to unlock the inside door and allow Dave to enter the building’s lobby.

“Thank you.” Moments later he knocked on Greg’s door.

A few seconds later the door was opened by a half-naked Greg, fresh from a shower drying his hair. “Hi, baby. I’m running a little behind. I was a little late getting out of work. He gave Dave a wet, sloppy kiss.

Dave whistled appreciatively as he took in the sight of his boyfriend standing there in jeans that were tight in all the right places and nothing else, his muscular torso glistening. He wanted to dry Greg off with his tongue, but knew they’d never make the vet appointment if he did. Instead, to distract himself from the incredible hunk standing before him, he decided to look around the room “This is a great place you have here. I love the way you’ve decorated it, and it smells heavenly.”



“Thanks. Make yourself at home. I’ll just be a minute.” He rushed into the bedroom to finish getting dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment