Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love Across Time, chapter 3


 Chapter 3 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 3:
Holding out his hand, Ryan helped Ethan to his feet, ignoring the tingles that shot up his arm. Licking his lips to moisten them, Ethan took the proffered hand and allowed Ryan to help him to his feet. "I apologize if I startled you."

Letting go of Ryan's hand and shaking off the electric shock he felt, Ethan responded, "It's okay Ryan. I'm Ethan. Ethan Evans.” Wow is this guy awesomely hot. I know everyone around here. He must be just passing through on his way somewhere. "I restore old furniture, and sometimes I help with the restoration of old houses.”

“So I’m guessing that you’re really good with your hands.”

Ethan fought to keep from rolling his eyes. Did you really just say that? He thought to himself. He couldn’t count the number of times he heard that, especially as a pick-up line, and a lame one at that. This time, however, he was kind of wishing it was. He was really taken in by Ryan. He shrugged his shoulders. “I guess. Did you have something you wanted to have restored?”

No comments:

Post a Comment